Saturday, September 19, 2009

Clementine Rose is officially launched!

It is 5:32 am on a Saturday.  The site came on-line officially, last night around 9PM just as I was sitting on a patio, enjoying a lovely & late dinner with my mom and hubby.  I was going to wait until tomorrow to send an email an post this entry but I was so excited - I couldn't sleep!  So, the email went out sometime after 4AM.  I am really glad that the site is finally live!  Our event on Thursday was perfect timing.  The moms were great and I think everyone had a good time.  You really can't go wrong with champagne and tarts.   Especially when the tarts are white chocolate, lemon and lavendar (the absolute fav flavor of the night)!  I will be posting pics to the biog and the now-live facebook page later today (at a more decent hour) but I wanted to give my blog followers an update!  I guess that is all for now... but much more is coming soon.  Thanks for the early support and hanging in there with me!  :-)

No comments: