Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am back...Blog Press and Thanksgiving Wishes


It has been a long time since my last blog post.  That is a bit of an indication of how hectic life has been lately.  So, on this Thanksgiving weekend, I am back at it since there is just so much to be Thankful for!  Family and friends and this new venture.  I have so many things that I want to do and I am so grateful that I am able to make it happen!  The site continues to generate steady traffic and our facebook group continues to grow.  There is just so much more in store!  I had some good blog press recently which was very exciting.  Jennifer Garner was spotted with a PaciSitter that is available on our site.  Check it out http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2009/11/16/celeb-baby-gear-get-the-look - the site links to CR where you can pick up the same one!!  :-)  I am very hopeful for the future and happy with the forward movement.  The women I have grown to know through Ladies Who Launch, continue to amaze and inspire me.  I looking forward to a wonderful holiday and I wish you the same!

No comments: