Saturday, April 3, 2010

Montreal in Springtime (as close to April in Paris as I am going to get this year...)

What can I say?  I can't start every blog posting with "I've been a bad blogger...".  But what I CAN say is that March was the BEST MONTH yet for Clementine Rose!  (Which may explain my tardy blog entry.)  So with the shop, my day job and lots of travel the past few weeks, things have been well... hectic.  But hectic in a good way!  I love it.  I am writing this entry from a room at the St Paul hotel in Montreal.  We have a big trip planned for later this year (SA - World Cup 2010) so, no April in Paris.  But, Montreal this weekend is even better!!  The weather is gorgeous and we are with friends and family who have come to town to meet us.  Ahhhh.....

Back to business - I have to share some exciting news with you, my CRBloggers!  I have found an AMAZING photographer to collaborate with.  Gina Maxine is super talented and very, very sweet.  She found our shop and after we had one conversation, I knew I had to work with her!   We did our first shoot last week with a couple of my favorite pieces. (SHirin bird frame dress & GoGentlyBaby polo shirt) I am already planning a full-fledged lookbook for the fall lines and  I can't wait!  I love the idea of mixing and matching the lines we carry to offer some inspiration for some very adorable outfits.   She has a real talent for capturing these moments!  :-)  I am working on adding a lookbook section to the site but in the mean time, keep an eye on her site for more.

No comments: