Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bubble NYC - My first trade show...

So, today .... even with the MONSOON rain showers in NYC, I ventured out to attend my very first trade show. And I am very glad I did! I discovered some wonderful new lines! And even placed a order. I feel that my line up of baby stuff is looking pretty good....and with todays addition....it is going to be "killer"! (To borrow a description from Amanda who I met today!!) Amanda sells Nui Organics - a beautiful line of organic merino wool childrens wear. I saw her line and HAD to add it to the launch wear for the site. So check back at launch for her beautiful organic wool wear. And the Kina collection of handcrafted natural baby booties. They are lovely.

1 comment:

Trade Show Displays said...

Thanks for updating us with the nice information.