Thursday, August 6, 2009

My First Shipment Arrived Yesterday!!!


I was enjoying a late night with friends on a rooftop in the Meatpacking district so as excited as I was about my first shipment last night....I waited until now to open it. I need my sleep!! I am sooooo excited!! Lifefactory wee•Go® bottles with adorable silicone sleeves. They come in these vibrant, juicy colors that look like sherbet ! Yum!! AND can I just say Bebe Au Lait nursing covers, double bibs, burp cloths and hooded blankets......so fab - the patterns are sophisticated but fun at the same time..... & even the packaging is lovely. I can't wait to get the site updated so I can start to show these wonderful products! But for now, I am off to the day job. More soon....

2 comments:

partoftheheart.com said...

LOVE these ... love everything ... and your excitement ... just bubbles over .... I am so proud of you ... ANYTHING I can do for you (when not in the hospital ) I am there 150% .... love you honey...so proud

Sharon Singh said...

Wow I love the product line so unique and vibrant!!! Gotta get one of each for my daughter!!!!!! Great job!!! Trully excited to see more!